Benefit rates are not updating for 2014

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    We added new contribution ratesto our existing benefit plans on BN19.1. Our open enrollment was done through ESS and anyone who made an election for 2014 has a new BN32 record dated 1/1/14 and everything is working fine. But employees who did not make an election will carry their existing benefits into the new year, and their BN32 record has a date of 1/1/13, which is pulling in the old rate from BN19.1. Do we need to add a 2014 record to each of the affected employees or is there a job we can run to update it? I tried running BN105 and it says there is nothing to update. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Bruno
    Margie Gyurisin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      That is really odd. Is the effective date on your BN19 records, 01/01/2014 and did you run your BN105 with that date? You can try running a BN220 and see if any plans need to be updated.

If nothing shows, you can try to "trick" the system by faking a BN19 change with a 01/01/2014 date and running the BN105.
      Mary Porter
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        We just ran our BN105 this morning and everyone updated. Last year was our first year with ESS Open Enrollment and since none of our benefit rates
        changed I didn't create new contribution records (stupid) so I built reports to extract the employees that didn't enroll and their dependents and put them in BNBATCH format
        and then uploaded them. This year I added new contribution records for all of the benefits and everyone that didn't go through ESS OE has a new plan.
        You are not authorized to post a reply.