BN105 GL Override Error message

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    I updated a number of GL overrides on the BN20 for our benefit plans. 

I ran the BN220 and it said I needed to run the BN105 to update my HL/PPO plan for 1/1/10.  However when I run it for that plan, I get the following error message. 

HL PPO PPO Medical 01/01/10 GL Account Multiple date records exist for plan; cannot process

I cannot see multiple dates for this particular group on the BN20 and have looked on the Lawson KB and found nothing about this message. 

Any idea on what it could mean and how I could fix it?  I am getting the error message for two of medical plans, but none of the other 15 plans I updated. 
    Kelly H
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I figured out what was going on. Even though the BN220 was ran with no date range, it was not showing all of the dates that needed updates.

I went back and ran the BN105 for each of the dates I had on a group on the BN20.1 screen. I started at the earliest and ran every one going forward. It finally "cleared" out the most recent dated changes.

For the plan noted above, I had to run it first for 1/1/2009 and then run it for 01/01/2010. For the other plan I had, I had to run it for about 6 different dates.
      You are not authorized to post a reply.