How to run BN100 for previous transactions

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
    I am researching why our retirement plans do not automatically end date when an employee terms.  It appears that the employee group did not have status included in it so even when an employee (aka ee) termed it left their plan without an end date. 

We want ee's with a TP status to still have a blank end date so their last check can have a retirement deduction but a status of T would trigger an enddate when a TER action with a status of T is keyed on the pa52.1 screen.

In test, I updated the ee group, ran the hr155 to update what group the ee's would be eligible for; (I already had some ee's keyed with TER, T), keyed some more ee's with a TER, T status.  Ran the PA100 and the new T ee's  were on the report. Ran BN100 and no data on file.

Checked the BN16.4 term rule for action code TER and it's set up correctly with termination date as what date the DC plans should use.

What am I doing wrong? Also, for my previously termed ee's that were keyed prior to my fixing the ee group...how do I get the BN100 to automatically end date those? Is there no way to run it for history?

Right now I'd be happy if it would just update the recent TER's.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

Sarah
    You are not authorized to post a reply.