does S3 9.0.0.2 work with Oracle 10G?

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

I've been assigned the task to upgrade our Lawson S3 9.0.0.2 Core Technologies application to the 9.0.0.8 version. We'll be upgrading our database to Oracle 10G as well, but I'm trying to figure out the best path for the process.

Can anyone tell me if 9.0.0.2 works with 10G? I'd like to determine if I can upgrade the database to 10G first, and then apply the patches, or if I need to do vice versa and apply the patches and then upgrade the database to 10G.

Help please anyone? I can't seem to find any docuementation on the 9.0.0.2 version.

mark.cook
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Oracle 10GR2 has a decommission notice out for 8/1/10. We are running 10G on LSF 9.01 so you should not have an issue there I would just want to make sure you take a look at the version being put in.
      Tomwise
      Advanced Member
      Advanced Member

I've run lawson 8.0.3 on Oracle 9.2.0.7
        Oracle 10.2.0.1 for Lawson 9.0.0.1 -> 9.0.0.3 and now on 9.0.1.4 (apps and env)
        Oracle 11.1.0.7 for Lawson 9.0.1.4 apps and enviornment

With no problems on any of Oracle's versions.

Lawson uses so little of Oracle's capabilities that you shouldn't have an issue.

Giselle
          ok, great!
          Thanks for the help everyone. . . sounds like we're good to install the 10G now, and then start applying patches after!

Thanks again .. .

You are not authorized to post a reply.