Installation of 8.0.3 or 9.0

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Is it possible to install Lawson 8.0.3 or Lawson 9.0 in a 64 bit system under Solaris 8 operating system. If yes, can I find documentation for the same in LAWSONGURU.

Thanks in advance
    John Henley
      Kumar,

LawsonGURU.com is not affiliated with Lawson Software. As such, I do not provide Lawson's documentation.

All of the documentation to which you, as a Lawson client, have access is available directly from Lawson's support site.

As for your specific question, Lawson 8 and LSF9 are both 32-bit applications. v8 can be installed on Solaris 8 & 9. LSF9 can be installed on Solaris 9 & 10. For more info, contact Lawson support and ask for a copy of their "compatibility matrix".
      Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
      John
      Greg Moeller
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        I hear rumblings though that Lawson is soon to release a 64bit environment... probably of the 9.x variety.
        John Henley
          64-bit for which platform?
          John
          Greg Moeller
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            We are on Solaris and from what one of our contacts has said: "The full-on 64-bit version of your Environment is either out now or due out shortly." Currently we are on 9.0.0.3, so I can only guess that is what he/she meant.
            John Henley
              The Solaris 64-bit version of LSF9 is due out some time soon, as v9.0.1.1.
              John
              You are not authorized to post a reply.