Uploading to PO20.1

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

Roxianne

I am having an issue upload to po20.1.  I get my columns all mapped, but when I upload using Add then Change option it only does the header info and the first item line.  Can someone please!!!!  tell me how to fix this or what I am doing or not doing. 

thanks

John Henley

When you upload to a Lawson header/detail form, make sure you are *always* mapping each row of the spreadsheet to ROW ONE.
      Don't try to map multiple columns to different rows.

Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
      John

Roxianne

But before I committ to that response.  Please if it's not too much trouble....explain what you mean....because our Lawson consultand was suppose to show us this program and time did not permit so there is noone in our office that knows anything about Add-ins, so even getting as far as I did was an act of God....

thanks

John Henley

Since you're new to the Addins, I would recommend first doing some testing/training/exploration in a non-production environment against less-demanding forms than PO20. The way the addins work is they generate a call to the Lawson server behind the scenes for each row in the spreadsheet, essentially mapping against what would be an on-line version of the application form. In order to accomplish that, there are a number of hidden fields which have to be populated. Some of those control the on-screen positioning (mimicing what would be happening interactively).
          Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
          John

Roxianne

I have done an upload to IC11, which I know is one of the easiest ones, but it worked. Would you have access to or know where I could find some helpful scripts?
            You are not authorized to post a reply.