1099 Validation report

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    AP145 appears to have a problem when aggregated by TIN. If the same TIN is used on more than one vendor the vendors # are aggragated to one. However we have found that the information for a giving vendor number isn't always upto date. I have written a report that identifies TIN's with multi vendors however I have not found any rhyme or reason as to with vendors information gets printed for a giving TIN?

Does anyone have a report or know the criteria.
    Greg Moeller
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Try another option for 'Print Sequence' when running AP145. My guess is you are using 'T'.
      According to the data text for AP145:
      To print one form for all vendors with the same tax identification number, select Tax ID in the Print Sequence field. If the vendors associated with a tax identification number have different legal names defined in AP10.1 (Vendor), the legal name defined for the last vendor processed for the Tax ID prints on the 1099 form. Run AP245 (Reportable Income Report) to list invoices that make up a vendor's reportable income, and use AP45.1 (Reportable Income Adjustment) to correct reportable income invoice information before running AP145.
      You are not authorized to post a reply.