AP270 Report

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Hello, I am looking for the information on the AP270, if possible to get the cost center and the expense account, which table should I pull from?

Any help would be great.

jjcyeshua
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Most of the info on the AP270 is in APDISTRIB and APPAYMENT.
      Chesca
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Which of the fields reports the actual expense account and cost center? Is there a different between the DSC account and the DIS account unit?

DSC account
        DIS account unit
        Bob Canham
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          DIS Account Unit is the cost center, and DSC Account is the expense account number
          Chesca
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            Barb, so that means I would have get the cost center (DIS-ACCT-UNIT) from the APDISTRIB file and the Account number (DSC-ACCOUNT) from the APPAYMENT file, right?

Often times our users are asked for all the payments that were made to a vendor and they want to know what cost center and expense account as well and that is currently not on that report.
            Bob Canham
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              Whoops, sorry, I didn't look at that close enough. DSC-ACCOUNT in APPAYMENT has to do with the bank account (i think it is your bank account). You want to pull DIS-ACCOUNT from the APDISTRIB table to get the expense account.
              Chesca
              Veteran Member
              Veteran Member
                Bob, thank you so much for your quick response! I will go ahead and code it to pull from the APDISTRIB.
                You are not authorized to post a reply.