GHX and email copies of 810's

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Recently GHX stopped sending us return email copies of the 810 invoice records.
    Being in contact with GHX, the email functionality has not been supported for some years, so it will not be reinstated.

We've come to rely on the email copy to scan into our ImageNow application and tie to Lawson.

Anyone have any suggestions on what they are doing? Specifically to appease the auditors that like to see a "pretty" version of the invoice, and not have to rely on reading an archived version of the 810 file?

Thanks in advance,
    -Greg
    Robert Spurr
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      ImageNow can import the 810 files directly and create a formatted version. This is how we due it today. We receive the EDI files and process through Lawson and once a day we collect all the 810's (We pull everything out but 810's for speed) and send to ImageNow. They read the raw data we get from GHX.
      Greg Moeller
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Do you use EDI Agent or Import Agent for that process?
        Robert Spurr
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          I want to say import agent. The entire solution was built and delivered to us by ImageNow. According to them it was designed this way so as to be reusable (Build once use for everyone). They delivered the scripts and workflow. All we had to do was provide the file for processing. I attached an document with the an image of the workflow. Not sure this is something you can do without their assistance. It is pretty stable, occasionally there is an issue but almost always it has to with the file provided not the flow.
          Attachments
          Greg Moeller
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            Thank you! I'll pursue this angle. I knew there had to be an option...
            Greg Moeller
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              I'm being told that this is EDI Agent which we do not own (*yet*). Thanks for the info, though, as I'm sure we will purchase EDI Agent and want this feature implemented.
              JimY
              Veteran Member
              Veteran Member
                I thought that came standard with EDI.
                Robert Spurr
                Veteran Member
                Veteran Member
                  Well I had a 50/50 chance and I got it wrong. This is why I don't gamble If you have any questions about what we did from the Lawson side just let me know.
                  Greg Moeller
                  Veteran Member
                  Veteran Member
                    Robert: Could you spare some further explanation on what you did on the Lawson side of things to get this process set up?
                    If it is simpler to screen shot and post, please do. I am not opposed to setting up a conference call either should the situation dictate. Let me know. (*We've purchased EDI Agent, so that should make it simpler?)
                    Greg Moeller
                    Veteran Member
                    Veteran Member
                      We are specifically interested in how your company is connecting to AP20 and how you are indexing?
                      Robert Spurr
                      Veteran Member
                      Veteran Member
                        Sorry for the late responses. This maybe easier as a conference call. Email roberte.spurr@baylorhealth.edu and we can coordinate a good time. I would like our ImageNow analyst to available just in case the questions go beyond me.
                        Greg Moeller
                        Veteran Member
                        Veteran Member
                          Robert: Thank you! I was on vacation when your response came in, so I've just now forwarded it to 'the powers that be'.
                          I would expect an email from one of them before the week is over. It will be an @genesishealth.com address, but I'm not sure who it will be exactly.
                          You are not authorized to post a reply.