How does AC190 select the rate to use?

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    This is my first post I think this is the appropriate place for it. We are using units of production to bill our customers. I have no problems when my rates remain the same. Unfortunately I can not figure out how to use more than one rate. We are using days and we have the rates loaded in the rate table. If I am billing June, the rate changes on the 6th of the month. How do I get AC 190 to bill 6 days at the established rate and the remaining 24 days at the new rate? I am loading my day statistics by activity using the upload query wizard on form AC40.1. Any insight?
    John Henley
      This indeed the right place to ask. What apps version are you running?
      Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
      John
      John Henley
        Are you entering multiple rates with diff eff dates on BR03.2?
        John
        lopezbf

We are using 8.1 and are adding multiple rates with diff eff dates on BR03.2

John Henley
            AC190 determines the rates based on the eff date on BR03.2, and uses either the transaction date or the posting date, depending on what option you have set for "Bill Rate Calc" field on the Process tab on the AC00.1 Activity Group form. Make sure you that is set correctly [I'm assuming you'd want transaction date, not posting date] and that your transactions have different transaction dates.
            John
            lopezbf
              Thanks! I'm having the "Bill Rate Calc" changed to use transaction date. It was set to use posting date.
              You are not authorized to post a reply.