Location of GL Distribution fields for PO20.1 form

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Hi,
    I am trying to access the PO20.1 form GL distribution fields (for GL posting) with an SQL query and I haven't been able to find out where these fields are located. I looked at the POLINE table definition and didn't see anything. Does anyone know where these fields are?

These are the fields at the bottom of the PO20.1 form for the tab that says "Line Detail". I am particularly looking for the fields under the "Account" label which are Accounting Unit, Account, and Sub Account and also the Company field which is next to these fields on my version of the PO20.1 form

Thanks.
    Mike
    Brad Schauer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      You should be able to find what you need on the MMDIST table.

Brad
      BobC
        You should also consider using the Portal Hotkey" Display Field Information" (Ctrl+Shift+O) which gives the table and field name of a given field's data. Very helpful. More info in the KB:
        Displaying Required Fields in Portal
        Article ID:557081

mikekask
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          Thanks. The fields on MMDIST were exactly what I was looking for. I will also check out the Portal Hotkey method once I find out how to get on the Portal.

MIke
          DennisM
          Basic Member
          Basic Member
            Bob C has the right approach if you're attempting to identify the Lawson table and field name for an SQL extraction...!!
            You are not authorized to post a reply.