WHAT IS NEW LAWSON 9.0.1 FINACE APPLICATIONS

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    I have a training documentation need to know of any form changes or process changes in 9.0.1 before I update my 9.0 fincae training material. Lawson 9.0.1 is on my horizon. Is 9.0.1 from 9.0 change information available?
    Ruma Malhotra
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      The biggest changes are in matching. Before service agreement pos did not have to be matched but now in 901 there is a flag on the setup screens to change it to match and the additional setup oif tolerance and how you would like the services pos to be matched with tolerance etc.

Next there are a lot of changes to table defnitions where they have added new fields. There is documentation on lawson support site of the table changes for 901.

Another significant chane is the auditing capabilities in 901 with the application of 3 specific patches to gl, cb and am systems which when flags turned on GL01.4 can now audit changes to accounting units, accounts, checks paid and assets changed.
      John Henley
        Be aware that the audit changes are not in 901 per se, but a separate CTP.=
        Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
        John
        DebE
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          I've attached two pdf files that covers some of the changes in 9.0.1 for matching and AP. I do have a few more of these files covering different topics, let me know if you want me to send them to you.
          jcapo
            Hi,
            I wonder if debE could please resend those PDFs...I am having a heck of a time finding a listing of changes with 9.0 for AP workflow.

Thanks.
            jjcyeshua
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              Hi debE and jcapo...

can i also get a copy of those pdfs.... Please..

Thank you
              You are not authorized to post a reply.